What a HOOT these are! Super-simple Owl Cupcakes that will steal the show at any Fall or Birthday party.
- Cake Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- Reeses Pieces
- Chocolate or Vanilla Sandwich Cream Cookies
- Mix your cake mix as directed (or use your favorite homemade recipe).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line your cupcake tin with cupcakes liners and set aside.
- Spoon the cake batter into the cupcake liners (filling about ½ way each) and bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, and then frost.
- Generously frost each cupcake
- Apply the sandwich creme cookies (you are only using the side with the creme filling) and place on the Reese’s pieces for the eyes and nose!
- To make pointy ears, use a sharp knife to cut the other side of the cookie into small triangles. *You can also simply use a butter knife and peek your frosting to make small ears.