A great way to stretch your budget when eating out with the family is to take advantage of Kids Eat Free deals offered by many national chain restaurants, as well as many local restaurants here in Northeast Ohio. Our goal is to add to this list and keep it updated, so if you know of any additions or changes as time goes on, please leave a comment. We’d definitely like to build up the local NE Ohio offerings, so if you have any local haunts to add, please let us know. I’ll repost the list monthly with the updates included!
I’ve also put together a handy Kids Eat Free Wallet-Sized printable resource for you to print out, fold up, and keep in your wallet. That way if you’re out and about and you’re hungry, you’ll have a list of possible freebies with you at all times. You can also bookmark this post on your smartphone so you’ll have it at your fingertips!
A few things to keep in mind about Kids Eat Free deals:
- There’s usually a limit of one free kids’ meal per adult meal purchased. If it’s different, we’ll try to note that (let us know if we missed any!). If you have more than two kids, see if the grandparents or other kidless friends want to meet you out for dinner so they can “claim” a few kiddos! 😉
- Especially for the national chains, there’s a chance that not all locations will participate, or that their deal or day may have changed. I’ll do my best to keep things updated, but if “Kids Eat Free” is a deal breaker for eating out, we recommend calling first, just to be sure the restaurant is still participating.
- Most deals include kids under 12, and limit the kids to specific kids’ meals. (Age limit and available meals may vary)
- Ci Ci’s Pizza – (Belden Village) Kids 3 and under
- Golden Corral – Kids 3 and under
- IHOP – 4pm – 10 pm
- Jalisco (Alliance, Eastlake, Salem)
- Riverstone Taverne (Valley City)
- Los Gallos (Austintown)
- T. Meldrum’s (Massillon)
- Tumbleweed (Wooster)
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Quaker Steak and Lube (11 a.m.-5 p.m.–call to be sure yours is participating)
- Texas Roadhouse
- Buehler’s Restaurants (11 NE Ohio locations)
- 91 Woodfire Grill (2 Canton-area locations)
- Two Fat Guys’ BBQ (Canton)
- Whitehouse Chicken (Barberton and other Akron-area locations)
- 3 Brothers (Jackson Twp. near Canton–not free, but “Pay what they weigh,” so pretty cheap!)
- TGD 365 (4 – 8 pm, Belden Village)
- Pizza Hut (on Portage in N. Canton) anyone know of other Pizza Huts that do this??