Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
Life is just about to get a whole lot busier for my family with Fall sports starting back up and the school year approaching. This Veggie Stir Fry Recipe is the perfect meal to add into my rotation. I love that I can use my fresh garden veggies or frozen veggies. I also like that it’s a meatless option.
Start rice while you cut up your fresh/frozen veggies.
Start cooking your carrots & broccoli in olive oil and garlic powder
Add the corn to the mix
Add rice and salt. Heat thoroughly. Serve with soy sauce.
Easy Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 cup brown rice or Jasmine rice (love Jasmine)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 3 carrots
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 cup sweet corn (fresh or frozen)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Boil two cups of water.
- Stir in rice.
- Turn heat down, cover and simmer rice for about 30 minutes.
- OR.... use rice cooker (Jasmine rice gets steamed as brown or wild rice)
- Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- Peel and cut carrots into thin slices.
- Stir-fry broccoli and carrots in olive oil and garlic powder for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in rice, salt and corn. Heat throughly.
- Add soy sauce and serve.