- It allows you to received advertised sale prices
- It allows for Fuelperks
- It allows for Foodperks
- It allows for eCoupons and eOffers (here are the current eOffer sites that are compatible with the Giant Eagle Advantage Card)
- It provides community savings (museums, family fun, etc.)
- You may manage your card and account online
Become familiar with the Giant Eagle Coupon Redemption Policy
- You may only use 12 like coupons per visit
- If you forget your coupons, they will be accepted up to 10 days following your purchase
- Coupons double up to 99¢ (i.e. a 75¢ coupon doubles to $1.50)
- When does a coupon double?
- Giant Eagle does not accept B1G1 or FREE printable coupons
- Giant Eagle does not accept printable coupons with values over $3
- A maximum of two “like” coupons will be accepted
- Competitor coupons may not be doubled
- Cannot be redeemed at self checkout
- Has to be from a local and “like” store
Monthly and Weekly Rewards – catalinas or OYNO (on your next order)
Enjoy mobile savings with ibotta!
- Rain checks may be obtained at customer service for sale items that are out of stock
- Rain checks do not expire at Giant Eagle!
Know your store
- There are independent Giant Eagles and corporate Giant Eagles. Corporate stores seem to be more coupon-friendly as a whole. Talk to the customer service representatives at your store for more information.
If you’re just getting started at Giant Eagle and have questions about how to use coupons there, please ask in the comments. We’ll do our best to help out, and get you on your way to big savings. There are lots of little details, but you’ll get the hang of things quickly!