Slow Cooker Green Beans Potatoes and Sausage
Slow Cooker Green Beans Potatoes and Sausage are a favorite in our house. Especially, a no-fuss slow-cooker meal!
The beauty of this recipe is you can pick the green beans straight from your garden, snag green beans super-cheap at a Farmer’s Market or even use them straight from the can!
You’ll need Smoked Sausage or Kielbasa (pork or turkey is fine), potatoes, chicken broth, green beans, potatoes and seasoned salt.
Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes, you can if you choose.
Wash and snap green beans.
Cube sausage. Then toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot.
Pour in a 1 – 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- 1-pound package of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans
- 5 - 6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes, it's your choice.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and snap fresh green beans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for around 8 - 9 hours
- You can use canned strained green beans, your cook time will be a lot less though.
Other Garden Dishes:
Old Fashioned Green Beans
Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad
Cheesy Broccoli Bake
German Cucumber Salad
Tomato Salad with Mozzarella & Salami