Pineapple and Onion Cheese Ball
This pineapple and onion cheese ball sounds like such a weird combination. Don’t let that hold you back. Every time I serve this rare combo, it’s guaranteed that I’ll have a request for the recipe. With it being SO easy to make, I have no problems whipping this up for a quick party or family get together.
- 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 tsp finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts
- Mix together, shape and refrigerate 3-4 hours! Serve chilled!