Pepperoni Cheese Ball Recipe
What is not to love about a cheese ball? Nothing! I promise you, this one does not disappoint. It has the simplicity that you need in a recipe, with just five ingredients, and it is the quick fix that will make any party prep a breeze. Don’t let the simplicity fool you, these ingredients blended together make the perfect companion to a salty cracker. In my family, nary a holiday goes by without this cheese ball gracing the table, and we’ve even been known to break into the bowl for an early morning snack. Yes, it’s THAT good. A great recipe to make ahead the day before and then break out just as your guests start to arrive.
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz. pepperoni, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth
- Fold in pepperoni
- Put cheeseball into a bowl and chill at least four hours before serving.
- Serve with favorite crackers.