Mexican Grilled Corn Recipe
Corn is plentiful and tasty this year! Here’s an easy way to dress up corn on the cob. My family enjoys the Mexican Grilled Corn Recipe. I know yours will too!
Delicious spin on corn on the cob. Your family will love the taste!
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ears corn, husked
- 8 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ½ lime
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine mayo, yogurt, fresh lime juice and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Grill corn for 10-12 minutes. Turning occasionally, until marked and tender.
- Spread each ear with 1 tablespoon of the sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and more chili powder if desired.