These are light and delicious! A favorite simple treat!
A light, simple, and delicious family favorite cookie!
- 1 box Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Sift cake mix and flour. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, flour, eggs, oil, and lemon extract. Mix on medium until smooth.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the dough, roll into ball and then dust in powdered sugar.
- Place cookies on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are set and the cookies begin to crack.
- Note: Even if the cookies don't look completely done take them out of the oven after about 11 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.