My Spring Break falls during this week, so we’re going to go up to have some fun!
From the promoters:
IX Indoor Amusement Park, presented by Marc’s, returns to the IX Center in Cleveland, Ohio March 27 – April 19, 2015. This annual springtime event offers a full day of smiles, thrills and family fun, all at a budget-friendly price!
“We are excited to unveil the all new Beach Street with themed entertainment featuring sea lions, acrobats, magicians and more! It really brings that Spring Break taste and feel home to Cleveland,” said Rob Attewell, Show Manager. “We’re also bringing back Rosaire’s Big Cat Encounter April 3rd to the 12th featuring daily live tiger shows. Plus the Zuzu Acrobats present a high energy act that features a blend of fast pyramid building, limbo, contortion, hoop diving, tumbling and more. Group members have amazed audiences at such venues as the Super Bowl, Disney World, NBC TV’s America’s Got Talent, Late Night with David Letterman and even performed at the White House.”
Where: IX Center – 6200 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
CLEVELAND, OHIO 44135
Dates and times vary. For a listing of all dates and times please visit the official I-X Indoor Amusement Park website at www.ixamusementpark.com.
- General Admission is $21.99
- Children under 48’’ $18.99
- Seniors 60+ $9.99 Saturdays and Sundays and FREE Weekdays
- Children 3 and under FREE
- Advance tickets available at MARC’S and AAA.
- $18.99 General Admission (Over 48″ in Height) – Savings of $3 per ticket!
- Family Fun Packs ($75 for Four General Admission tickets and one parking pass) available at MARC’S. Bring in any Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew can to the I-X Center Box Office
- Bring in any Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew can to the I-X Center Box Office after 3PM (Monday-Friday Only), buy one general admission ticket at full price and get the second ticket at half price. Restrictions apply.
Win a FAMILY 4 Pack to the IX Center Amusement Park
through Sisters Shopping on a Shoestring!
*In exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, I have been provided me with complimentary tickets. **Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.