‘Frozen’ Marshmallow Snowball Ingredients
20-25 large marshmallows
12 oz. Wilton white candy melts
1 ½ C. flaked coconut
1. In a microwave safe bowl heat the Wilton candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Let cool 2-3 minutes before dipping the marshmallows.
2. Pour the coconut flakes onto a large plate and set aside.
3. Dip one marshmallow at a time in the chocolate completely coating. Lift the marshmallow out of the chocolate with a fork and let the extra chocolate drip back into the bowl.
4. Next roll the marshmallow in the coconut flakes completely coating. Place the marshmallow on wax paper or a foil lined baked sheet to set.
5. Repeat with all the marshmallows.
*Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week, (I do not recommend freezing them).
Makes approximately 10-12 servings. Two marshmallows = 1 serving.
More of my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Posts
- Disney’s Frozen Birthday Party – Snowflake Sugar Cookies
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Homemade Marshmallows
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Decoration Ideas
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – MORE Snack Ideas
- Disney Frozen Coloring Sheets – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff
- Disney Frozen Olaf Cut & Paste Printable (or template for pin the Carrot on Olaf)
- Check out my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Pinterest Board!
– See more at: https://www.sistersshoppingonashoestring.com/disney-frozen-birthday-ideas-snacks#sthash.Z7Fpvn1c.dpuf