I was wasting time on the drive up to Cedar Point last weekend and came across this chrysanthemum cupcake pin by Hummingbird High. It inspired me to create a beautiful and easy edible centerpiece that would be the talk of your Disney’s Frozen birthday party! Not only is it beautiful – it’s SO easy to do!!
All you need
*Cooled mini-cupcakes (wish I had prettier cupcake cups, but didn’t have them on hand)
*Light Blue/Turquoise Crystal Sprinkles
After you have cooled and frosted your cupcakes. Cut the miniature marshmallows diagonally.
Put them in a baggy with the crystal sprinkles and shake (or you can dip into the sprinkles).
Arrange on the cupcake. Then use fingers to squeeze ends to a point! SO simple, right????? My girls loved helping me with this project!
More of my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Posts
- Disney’s Frozen Birthday Party – Snowflake Sugar Cookies
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Homemade Marshmallows
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Decoration Ideas
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Snack Ideas
- Disney Frozen Coloring Sheets – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff
- Disney Frozen Olaf Cut & Paste Printable (or template for pin the Carrot on Olaf)