- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least two hours.
- Roll out dough on floured surface ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Cut out into shapes
- Bake 6 - 8 minutes
- Cool Completely before icing
- More of my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Posts
- Disney’s Frozen Birthday Party – Snowflake Sugar Cookies (current post)
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Homemade Marshmallows
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Decoration Ideas
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Snack Ideas
- Disney Frozen Coloring Sheets – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff
- Disney Frozen Olaf Cut & Paste Printable (or template for pin the Carrot on Olaf)
- Check out my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Pinterest Board!
It will ship for free with Amazon Prime or any $35 order.
A separate deal is still going too – 4 Disney Books including the new Frozen book for $3.96.