My family LOVES Cedar Point! Mia is now old enough to ride most of the coasters and she’s a dare devil! She loves the front car. Meg’s my tiny one, so she’ll be able to ride a coaster and perhaps get out of a car seat when she’s 17 🙂 Regardless, we ALL have fun at Cedar Point! I’ve posted about the Family Fun of Cedar Point before. You can read about it HERE.
I’m SO excited to share our family’s Ohio fun with your family! I was a little nervous about HalloWeekends with my girls – we shelter them from a lot of secular movies and TV. However, we had nothing to worry about – sections are clearly marked that may be a little scarier for small ones. You can read about my HalloWeekends trip last year HERE.
Win a FAMILY 4 Pack for either Saturday October 25 OR November 1st!
This is a $200 Value!!!!
Here’s how to enter!
1. Required – Leave a comment on this post sharing one way SSoaS has helped you save money.
- Share this post on Facebook (leave an additional comment to let me know that as well)
- Share this post on Facebook too (leave an additional comment to let me know that as well)
- Sign up for SSoaS Newsletter (leave an additional comment to let me know that as well)
- Sign up for Giant Eagle Deals Newsletter (leave an additional comment to let me know that as well)
- Pin this PIN on Pinterest (leave an additional comment to let me know)
Don’t forget to enter the Crockpot Give Away – Super Simple!