Here’s a favorite BBQ Green Beans recipe that’s been passed down in our family. You can use either canned or fresh green beans. You’ll just have to cook your fresh beans a little longer. SO tasty! BBQ Green Beans pair nicely with any grilled item!
- 6 slices of bacon browned and cut
- ¼ cup chopped cooked onions cut with bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ capful liquid smoke
- 2 cans of green beans (16 oz) or fresh green beans
- Mix all of the above together. Pour over drained green beans. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (40 - 60 for fresh green beans).