Our Crock Pot BBQ Country Style Ribs recipe is one of our most frequently Pinned recipes, and for good reason: just 5 minutes of prep in the morning, and a tender, flavorful main dish will be waiting for you at dinner time. Pair with some easy side dishes, and you’ve got a great meal for a busy night!
A few other notes…if your meat is frozen, you don’t need to defrost it first if you’ll be cooking it all day. Just toss it in frozen and add the seasonings and BBQ sauce as shown, then let it go for 8-10 hours, and it’ll be done. Baked potatoes in the microwave and a package of steam-in-bag veggies are a great way to finish this meal with no extra dishes to do! Hope you enjoy this one as much as my family does. We’d love some Pins and shares!
Here’s a condensed version of the recipe if you’d like to print it:
- Boneless Country Style Ribs (1-2 per person)
- BBQ sauce of your choice (about ½ bottle)
- Seasonings of your choice (salt, pepper, BBQ rub, garlic, Lawry's, etc.)
- Place country style ribs in a single layer in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Season with salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice.
- Pour about ½ bottle of BBQ sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low. Meat will pull apart with a fork when it's done.