Baked Eggs with Turkey Bacon
As a working mom that’s out the door by 6:15, every minute is accounted for in the morning. I’ve found myself prepping on Sundays for healthy breakfasts options throughout the week for my family. Baked eggs with turkey bacon has to be at the top of their list for favorites. I love that it’s nothing but PROTEIN which allows the brain to perk up and my little ones can feel satisfied longer for their school mornings. This is my husband’s favorite combination as well. Sometimes I add a little cheese in it, but we’ve been cutting that out lately as it’s just unnecessary calories to something that already tastes good. You’ll notice that I use a 12-Cup Square Muffin Pan. I purchased this for making little cornbreads and I love using it for my eggs too. I can easily get all of the ingredients in one square.
- Per muffin round (or square)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 piece of turkey bacon cut up
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray pans with Coconut Oil spray
- In each muffin round, place an egg, egg white and 1 piece of turkey bacon.
- Break the yolk
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Bake 20 - 23 minutes. I use a toothpick to check, but typically they pull away from the edges.