I was given $25 from Aldi’s to put together a beautiful spread for Holiday Entertaining! I enjoy entertaining, but always get stressed about what to serve. Aldi’s offers a few simple guidelines to relieve the stress.
Keep it Simple. When planning your holiday party or family dinner, don’t overthink it. Remember, “Less is More” when designing your menu and décor.
Somewhat Homemade. Combine traditional homemade recipes with pre-made items for a holiday spread that is sure to please.
Small Bites. A hot trend this entertaining season is to serve small “bites” at your party.
Aldi’s simplistic style made it easy. I love that Aldi’s has a quality selection at a super price to make my small get-together 0f 8 perfect. Here’s what I purchased :
- Red Grapes $3.69
- Kosher Baby Dills $1.29
- Bruschetta Flatbread Pizza (cut into 18 pieces) $3.99
- Dark Chocolate Kettle Corn $1.79 (Huge hit!)
- 8 pk Holiday Plates 99¢
- 8 pk Holiday Napkins 99¢
- Cocktail Sausages $2.49
- Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes (12) $1.19 – Can you believe that price?
- Spanish Olives $1.19
- Garlic Summer Sausage $2.99 – Wow! Couldn’t tell it from some very expensive name-brand Sausages!
- Pepper Jack Cheese $1.49
- Colby Cheese $1.49
- Whole Grain Crackers $1.49
And I had left-overs after 8 adults who aren’t shy about eating (me being one of them!)! The Bruschetta pizza was super-tasty!
(1) 4lb. Sugar $1.79
(1) Corn Syrup $2.49
(1) Butter Quarters $1.99
(1) Powdered Sugar $1.39