These are so delicious and pretty!
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon of Crisco
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Sift cake mix and flour. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, flour, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium until smooth.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the dough and place the on the lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are set and the cookies begin to crack. Note: Even if the cookies don't look completely done take them out of the oven after about 11 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Use small heart-shaped cookie cutter for decoration.
- Place white chocolate chips and crisco in microwavable bowl and microwave for 15 - 20 seconds. Mix together until it's a thick liquid (may need more time depending on your wattage).
- Use small spoon (I use a baby spoon) to drizzle across the cookie on cooled cookies.
- *You can skip the Crisco, but the drizzle tends to crack.
- You can also make traditional crinkle cookies by rolling dough in powdered sugar before cooking.