According to Giant Eagle’s Coupon Policy effective 8/21/12, Giant Eagle accepts competitor coupons.
Giant Eagle Competitor Coupons that seem acceptable include:
- Store Coupon for a dollar amount off a certain product (i.e. BJs – $2/1 All coupon )
- Store Coupons for a dollar amount off a certain purchase amount (i.e. – Gordon Foods Service $10/$50 purchase)
- Printable Store Coupons for a dollar amount off a certain product (i.e. – Target Printable $1/2 Bic Pens)
Giant Eagle Competitor Coupons that are NOT acceptable
- Store Coupon for a % amount off a certain product (i.e. Dollar General – 10% All coupon )
- Store Coupons for a % off a certain purchase amount (i.e. – Gordon Foods Service 10% off purchase)
- Printable Store Coupons for a dollar amount off a certain product over $3 (i.e. – $5/$25 Family Dollar Printable)
You can find the Giant Eagle Competitor Coupon Policy below:
- We accept competitor coupons provided they are from a grocery, convenience store or pharmacy retailer. We will not accept restaurant coupons.
- Must be for dollars or cents off a total order or a specific product. We are not able to accept % off competitor coupons.
- All competitor coupons must comply with the overall coupon policy above in terms of valid expiration dates, stacking, item limits, printed coupons, photocopies, etc.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted through self-checkout register lanes.
- Competitor coupons are not subject to doubling.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any competitor coupon that appears to be fraudulent and the right to substitute any offer for an offer of similar value. Additional restrictions may apply to prescription offers, see pharmacy for details.
What works for you?