I was able to scrounge most of what I used from the Christmas Decorations. I added a few things from Christmas clearance.
- I highly suggest the LED Cool White Christmas Lights – the cool white really played off of the snowflakes to give it a shimmery, wintry feel.
- I’ve had the snowflakes for years. I use them in my trees – just placing them in bare spots that need a little attention. However, I found similar snowflakes on Amazon. I used both the 6-1/2″ White Glitter Snowflake Ornaments Winter Wedding Favors or Ornaments and the 4 inch Snowflake Christmas Ornaments.
- I found the mix of blue shatterproof plastic Christmas bulbs at Flower Factory. However, it looks like Walmart has a very similar ornaments – Holiday Blue Ornaments. I found a silver mesh that I used for the table runner and underneath the Frozen figurines.
- I purchased the figurines from Toys R US. The little toy figures are exclusive to Toys R Us and cost $34.99. This doubled as a birthday gift too!
- I used borrowed and used crystal wherever I could to let the lights disperse. Loved that!
- I used Wilton’s Sky Blue for all of the icing and chocolates
- Lastly I found Hefty Snowflake plates and napkins on clearance after Christmas.
More of my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Posts
- Disney’s Frozen Birthday Party – Snowflake Sugar Cookies
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Homemade Marshmallows
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Decoration Ideas (current post)
- Disney Frozen Birthday Party – Snack Ideas
- Disney Frozen Coloring Sheets – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff
- Disney Frozen Olaf Cut & Paste Printable (or template for pin the Carrot on Olaf)
- Check out my Disney Frozen Birthday Party Pinterest Board!
Pre-Order Disney’s Frozen on DVD for only $19.96 (list price $29.99) on Amazon. The DVD will be released on March 18, 2014 and will be shipped after the release date at the Frozen pre-order price. It will ship for free with Amazon Prime or any $35 order. A separate deal is still going too – 4 Disney Books including the new Frozen book for $3.96.